- Provide world class technical support.
- Taking ownership on support related issues.
- Providing great customer experience, handling issues with expertise and kindness.
- Work with internal teams to resolve customer outstanding issues.
- Establish knowledge and process to provide a great customer experience.
- Use creative problem solving skills to help customers implement solutions.
- 1-3 years of experience as Customer Support Engineer.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- High level of communication skills in English.
- Working experience with databases like MySQL/ SQL\ Etc.- Must.
- Knowledge in building tables from scratch, including Normalization and Analysis.
- Working experience with Java Script – Must.
- Knowledge in No SQL DBs like Cassandra and MongoDB – Advantage.
- Working experience with Python – Advantage.
- Graduated Computer Science, Information Systems or Industrial Engineering and Management -Advantage.
- Ability to work independently in a multitasking and pressured environment.