Software Engineer – Microsoft D365 Active
Dynamics 365 for Sales AI group is seeking software engineers to join D365 team at ASAL Technologies.
The team is
addressing one of the hottest and most challenging domains of sales
organizations today by developing a personal assistant and a cloud solution
that brings the power of cloud and AI to help sales organizations achieve more.
- B.Sc. in computer science, software engineering, or computer
- Strong knowledge in core computer science areas.
- Solid object-oriented programming skills and design patterns.
- Hands on experience in software development, continuous
integration, and multiple release cycles.
- Experience with mobile/cloud computing, C#, and web scripting
languages (preferably React).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly motivated and self-reliant individual.
- True willingness to work and learn as part of a team.
- Extra credit: Experience with digital assistants and Microsoft bot