PCB Hardware Layout Engineer Active
We are seeking an innovative, creative PCB/CAD Librarian who is ready to join the layout
engineering team to develop and support PCB/CAD library database for a variety
- Developing and maintaining PCB component libraries to IPC
standards and requirements.
- Working closely with Design Engineers, Component Engineers,
Manufacturing Engineers, and Mechanical Engineers to create schematic symbols
and PCB component footprints.
- Verifying and validating schematic symbols and physical
footprints for parts for accuracy and compliance with standards.
- Publishing library parts to the CAD library.
- Processing CAD Library requests for new parts and
analyze/modify existing library parts for improved readability of the schematic
or manufacturability of the component footprint.
- Electrical Engineering hardware team to provide PCB
layout and library services.
- Mechanical CAD hardware team to design to fit into
- Fabrication vendors to supply data and seek
fabrication design requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical
discipline or an associate degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 1-2 years of experience as a librarian.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the expedition layout tool.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy at work.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
- Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.