Software Engineer in Test (SDET) Active
Microsoft R&D Group is seeking Software Engineers in Test (SDET) to join an outsourced project at ASAL Technologies.
Microsoft R&D team at ASAL is a start-up spirited engineering team aimed at the future bets of Microsoft; the team is mission-ed with incepting and developing innovative and disruptive offerings that are at Microsoft's forefront with significant contributions.
The position offers the opportunity for impact through innovation and creativity as part of an agile, strong and successful team that works on a high focus technology.
We’re looking for software engineers that are passionate, enjoy delivering value in a dynamic environment, and are looking to make a big impact and take on big challenges.
- B.Sc. in computer science, software/computer engineering, or related disciplines.
- 1+ Hands on experience in software development and testing.
- Demonstrated deep technical development, debugging, and troubleshooting expertise with solid engineering fundamentals.
- Experience with Web/UI automated testing frameworks (Protractor/Selenium and Jest are highly preferred).
- Experience with API/Component automated testing.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and self-reliant individual with true willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).