- bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- At least 1 years of proven work experience in software/automation development.
- Proven programming experience and competence to code in various programming languages such as Python.
- Experience with Linux OS and understanding of its architecture basics.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- High motivation to learn new technologies and deep diving into details.
- A true “bug hunter”: strong drive to find and track down defects.
- Building test infrastructures using containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Working within continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline processes.
- Experience with enterprise storage applications and technologies.
- Understanding of and experience with networking protocols.