- BS Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Good programming skills. Data structure, C/C++ or any OOP language.
- A deep understanding of networking protocols such as TCP, UDP and the OSI
- Familiarity with network devices such as switches, routers and hubs.
- Knowledge in Linux OS and Linux command line usage.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like Python, Bash or Perl is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive mind, target oriented and hard
- Ability to work in a team environment, learn quickly and independently.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be Innovative, Methodical and have the ability to suggest solutions.
- Excellent troubleshooting and testing skills are an advantage.