Software Engineer, Microsoft Cortana Active
Microsoft E&D Group is seeking a software engineer to join Microsoft Cortana team at ASAL Technologies.
The project involves developing new experiences, apps/services, frameworks,
and cross platform technologies in Cortana, Bing, Skype, Teams, and O365 platforms.
- B.Sc. in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering.(*)
- Strong knowledge in core computer science areas.
- Solid object-oriented programming skills and design patterns.
- Very good understanding of
how to apply advanced knowledge to solve real problems.
- Knowledge of agile software
development, continuous integration, and multiple release cycles.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and self-reliant individual.
willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the
ability to act proactively.
- Extra credit: Experience with edge/cloud computing, web scripting languages, Microsoft bot platforms/technologies.
- Experience with digital assistants is a
(*) Talented fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.