Founded in 2000, ASAL Technologies is one of the leading IT services outsourcing companies in the Middle East and North Africa region (MENA). We have achieved this status by producing high quality products for exceptional prices. Since the beginning, we have striven to create a unique and exceptional service that is respected and desired in the global IT market. Although the initial years had their typical growing hurdles, we have matured to compose a portfolio which includes prominent software and hardware manufacturers and distributors such as Cisco Systems, Intel, Hewlett Packard, and many more. By developing and maintaining our high standards, both in terms of employees and our work, we were able to further diversify our clientele and our work to maintain an edge on our competitors. Our 120+ software engineers ranked in the top percentiles of their respective classes have constantly and consistently attended workshops and training programs to enhance their skill-sets. Additionally, our staff operates in an open and free atmosphere where they are able to excel and produce without restrictions. It is due to these factors and more that we have a wide spectrum of projects with international companies that cover sectors such as banking, health care, governmental, and telecommunications. ASAL Technologies is always ready and prepared for your business and have the staff to fulfill our commitments. We translate your business requirements into technological solutions that speak to the core of your business needs. Our goal is to increase productivity and ensure a quick return on technological investments.
- WelcomeASAL Technologies is a leading software and IT services outsourcing company in the MENA region. Operational under the umbrella of Massar International. Our roster of impressive clients includes Cisco Systems, Intel, and Microsoft. ASAL Technologies employs technical expertise in several technologies including Microsoft.NET platform, Sun Systems’ Java platform, mobile development (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone), CRM customization (Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics).ASAL Headquarter, located in Ramallah, West Bank.
- Our Talents, Our ResourcesAt ASAL we believe in building strong lasting relationships. We perceive every client as a partner.
- OutsourcingWe are dedicated to increasing
capacity and continues growth
- Staff AugmentationOur pool of thriving engineers allows us the luxury of being proficient at various technologies. We are always looking for a challenge, ready to learn.
- Social ResponsibilityWe firmly believe in giving back to our community. We seek an important role in developing and advancing this ICT sector in Palestine.
Above is a video produced by ASAL to discuss how the office functions and how employees see themselves in the company
Our management team is comprised of experienced software developers, engineers, and business entrepreneurs, with a wide scale of expertise in a variety of technical domains. The team is led by Murad Tahboub, who also serves as a member of ASAL Technologies’ Board of Directors. Salem Awadallah is the Director of Service Delivery, Ahmad al-Hassan serves as ASAL Technologies’ Financial and Administrative Director, and Nashat Rammouni serves as the Director of Sales and Marketing. Our management team, with decades of IT experience between them, is ready to advance your business and take it to the next level.
- Managing DirectorMurad Tahboub is the managing director and founder of ASAL Technologies. Mr. Tahboub is liable for advancing ASAL’s vision and delivering the best customer service possible. Prior to founding ASAL Tec...VIEW PROFILE
- Director, Service DeliverySalem Awadallah has extensive experience in information technology, product marketing, and management. He is currently the head of the service delivery team at ASAL Technologies. He led the technical ...VIEW PROFILE
- Director, FinanceAhmad Al-Hassan has many years of experience in financial administration and is currently the Finance and Administration Director at ASAL Technologies. He leads all financial and budgetary planning fo...VIEW PROFILE
- Director, Sales & MarketingNashat Rammouni is the Sales and Marketing Director for ASAL Technologies. He is responsible for all marketing and sales activities, including strategic development, customer satisfaction analysis, sa...VIEW PROFILE
- Bashar Masri is the Chairman of the Board of Massar International, a company he founded in 1994 to realize his vision for private sector development to serve as the path (“massar” in Arabic) leading t...VIEW PROFILE
- Manal Zraiq is a partner and General Director of Massar Associates. She is an experienced business executive and skilled communicator with demonstrated capabilities in the areas of team building and s...VIEW PROFILE
- Murad Tahboub is a partner and the managing director of ASAL Technologies, with responsibility for all aspects of its day-to-day operations. Mr. Tahboub is responsible for advancing ASAL’s vision for ...VIEW PROFILE
Our staff has a plethora of skills in Software Development languages.
ASAL’s staff is certified in:
- .net (C#, VB)
- Many others
ASAL is well versed in a variety of different web technologies.
- Content Management Systems
- Many others
Here at ASAL, our employees are certified in a plethora of different skills and trades. Here is a list of some examples of our expertise:
MCTS: Web Applications Developments with Microsoft.NET Framework 4
Microsoft Exam 70-480
Microsoft Exam MB2-876
Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2012
Salesforce.com Certified Force
Programming Mobile Applications for Android Handheld System
ISTQB Certified Tested, Advanced Level
Java Certified Programmer
Is your company looking to expand to new markets that aren’t English language oriented? Do you wish to attract a larger foreign market by adapting your software and applications to their standards yet lack the staff and experience? We are well versed in localizing everything you require for the Middle East and North African region IT markets.
At ASAL Technologies, we used different development methodologies in order to cater to our clients. Our most used and experienced methodologies are as follows:
-Scrum (Agile Development)
-Waterfall (for fixed-cost projects)
-International Software Testing Board
-ISO 9000 Quality Management